Do your children also want a pleasant and imaginative playground? Lodge Speelhuis Scandinavian red from Axi is a nice basic house that fits in every garden. The playhouse from the Beach series of AXI is executed in Scandinavian red/gray colors that fit perfectly in every contemporary garden. Lodge has windows on the sides that can easily be opened. The tough half door has a letterbox that children can throw mail through when they play postal bid.
The AXI "Beach" series consists of Various types of houses with many options. There are play houses with or without floor, platform, stairs, veranda, sandpit and slide. The play houses can also be expanded with various accessories such as a chalkboard, letterbox, binoculars or flower box.
Lodge Speelhuis is made of FSC 100% Hemlock Wood and is also from sustainably managed forests and therefore also an environmentally conscious choice. This type of wood does not splinter and is naturally resistant to weather influences such as rain and therefore resistant to wood rot. The wood is treated with a water -based stain and is therefore virtually maintenance -free. This stain on a natural basis is not harmful to the environment and safe for children (without chemicals). With a warranty period of 10 years, your children can enjoy for years carefree.
Speelhuis Lodge has a total height of 133 cm. The playhouse is 135 cm long and 111 cm wide. With an inner size of 97 x 89 cm and a ridge height of approx. 128 cm, Lodge is a small wooden playhouse.
The play houses of AXI are provided with a CE quality mark and have been tested and produced according to EN 71 safety standards so that safe playing pleasure is guaranteed.
AXI play houses are made up of pre-assembled (prefab) panels. The parts are often pre -drilled, so that the house is built in an instant.
- letterbox in the half door ensures that children can play postal bid by throwing mail through it.
- Two transparent windows on the sides that can easily be opened.
- Transparent windows with Plexiglas.
- FSC 100% Hemlock wood from sustainably managed forests.
- Hemlock wood does not splinter and naturally resistant to weather influences such as rain and therefore resistant to wood rot.
- simple assembly through the pre-mounted parts (prefab panels).
- treated with a water-based stain, without chemicals.
- clear manual.
- Suitable for children aged 18 months and older.
- 10 year warranty!
- Outside sizes (LxBXH): 135 x 111 x 133 cm
- Inside dimensions (LxBXH): 97 x 89 x 128 cm
- Door sizes (BXH): 44 x 61 cm